StackBlitz 团队最近发布了一款工具，让开发者可以直接在浏览器里面编写、运行 Angular CLI 项目，无需在你本地安装繁琐的NodeJS环境了！
StackBlitz 目前已经支持 React、Angular 和 Ionic，关于它的更多介绍请看这里：https://medium.com/@ericsimons/stackblitz-online-vs-code-ide-for-angular-react-7d09348497f4
How much trouble is it to change from Angular 1 to Angular 5?
以下是 Aaron Martin-Colby 在 Quora 上的回答。 转过来的原因是：这个问题问的人很多，Aaron 回答阅读量最高，5.9K ，点赞数也最高。
The Angular team initially hoped to provide tools to aid in the transition from AngularJS to Angular, but that never came to fruition. You are on your own, where basically you have to map your stuff over.
The more inside AngularJS your app was, the easier it should be. But if you were mixing standard JQuery-style DOM interactions with your AngularJS code, your transition is going to be a nightmare. The DOM no longer exists in Angular 2. It is a product. Even worse if you were delivering partially built pages from your middleware, such as .NET, and then building on top of those with AngularJS on the client. That means you will need to move logic from your middleware onto your client. Good luck with that.
Changing from AngularJS to Angular is just as hard as changing to any other framework. For apps that were already modular, it’s easier, but the more monolithic your app gets, the harder the transition. I do not envy your position.
For help with the transition, Rangle has some good videos.
You’ll notice how all of those articles are old. Closing in on two years old for the Rangle videos. That’s because upgrading is something that pretty much everyone gave up on while Angular was still officially on beta. Really, the only way forward is a complete, ground-up rewrite. These resources are good for positioning yourself on the scale of difficulty, but the end result is basically the same:
You’re going to be writing a lot of code.
As such, take this opportunity to be sure you want Angular. This moment, this moment of decision, is a moment in which thousands of teams all over the world found themselves starting with the announcement that Angular was going to be an utterly breaking change from AngularJS. It is also the moment where a majority of them made the decision to move to React, which is why React will, within the year, become the most widely deployed front-end toolset in North America and Europe. Angular shot itself in the foot.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t use Angular, I’m just saying that, since the transition is so intensive, that you should not stick with Angular because you think it will save time. It will not. Choose the best framework instead of sticking blindly with Angular.
整体表达的意思是：从 Angular 1 升级到 Angular 5 很烦，就是重写。
- 如果你在写 AngularJS 1.x 项目的时候混用了 jQuery，升级就更难了，原因你懂的。
- Angular 团队的升级策略搞死了自己，也直接导致了在欧美的使用量大幅度下降，让 React 有了机会。
- 别老死盯着 Angular 不放了，尝试一下其它框架吧。
Is YouTube a single page application?
以下是 Aaron Martin-Colby 在 Quora 上的回答。
Nope. Most of YouTube is a Python MVC application. Behind the scenes, they are transpiling Python to Go for greater performance, and on the front-end YouTube is one of the few major websites using Polymer. But it still loads individual pages, thus, it is not a SPA.
这是 Aaron Martin 在 Quora 上的回答，转过来的原因是：他觉得这个问题比较喜感。。。
Hahaha! What?! Um, you don’t? I don’t even know how to answer this. You have got a LOT of work ahead of you if you’re trying to transition a React application over the Angular. If your app is of any significant size, even if you worked 16 hour days, you would need more than a month to transition and test. React and Angular’s interfaces are entirely different. They interact with you and with themselves differently. They also have different best practices. You need a complete re-architecture.
How come Vue.js has more stars on GitHub than Angular?
这是 Aaron Martin 在 Quora 上的回答，转过来的原因是，这个回答的阅读数高达68.4K。
Because Vue is very good and is moving rapidly. Vue has great documentation, and in many ways takes the good parts of Angular and React and puts them together. Unlike React, you have separate component, template, and style files. But like React, Vue is just the view and relies on a virtual DOM for change detection. Unlike Angular, you aren’t forced to use an entire framework, including TypeScript. But like Angular, you can easily build up Vue into a robust, full-featured framework.
Also, and I think this is important, Vue was easy to understand. The base Vue.js file is only 9,600 lines long. That means that tons of geeks, desperate to prove themselves, were easily able to jump on the Vue bandwagon and create forks in the equally desperate hope that one of their pull requests was approved. This snowball just took off where now we have nearly 7,500 forks, the vast majority of which are undoubtedly awful.
以下是 Ceddy Muhoza 在 Quora 上的回答，有点恶搞，但是非常有意思，这家伙几乎是进行了一次全屏幕打击。
Truth be told,
- Hello developer, we’re Google you must follow our rules.
- Recently we decided our developers must use TypeScript.
- Angular 1 and Angular 2 are two different giant species.
- Haha Angular is super perfect, you have to use what we told you in the docs, we’re Google right, we don’t give a fuck whether you learn our gigantic framework.
- Sorry you cannot innovate around our framework, we give you everything in one big package. (so please keep your shit together)
- Similar to Material designs you must follow our guidelines, we’re Google right? (dick shit)
- Hello developer, we’re a simple framework trying to copy everything ReactJS is doing, but we promise to make it much more simpler.
- You’re free to innovate around our codebase,
- Look at them numbers bro, we’re growing at a steady pace, all thanks to our friends at Facebook for making such an amazing library (ReactJS)
- Ever since, we introduced components, front-end UI never been the same.
- We started off as a simple view library, now you can build a MVC with help of additional small libs (Redux)
- One of the main differences between MVC and React Redux is that, while in MVC data can flow in a bidirectional manner, in Redux it strictly moves in one direction.
- Angular ain’t shit no more… Reducer = Model. Components = Views. Actions = Controller. there you go a full MVC
- Angular 2 continues to put “JS” into HTML. React puts “HTML” into JS.
- Have you noticed we have tons of libraries you can plug into your project, i mean you can use any JS library.
- Please take a weekend and learn some ES6, we’re aliens from the future you should expect superb features.
- One codebase for web, mobile(android, iOS) how neat is that.
There is more to React i cannot mention, for the sake of answer-minimalistic i’ll stop from here.
PS: I couldn’t talk about Oracle JET, never used it before, i plugged in VueJS instead.
Will Vue.js kill ReactJS and Angular 2?
以下是 Aaron Martin-Colby 在 Quora 上的回答，仅供参考。
This question gets asked a lot, and I’m not terribly surprised. The amount of attention on Github paid to Vue is really overwhelming. That said, it is the only place where that much attention is being paid. Outside of China, Vue is not seeing a large amount of uptake in the general market. Initially, it was because Vue had a number of limitations that made is less suited to large-scale applications than React or Angular. Now, as it develops, it faces the problem of, at best, being as good as React, Angular, or Aurelia.
Basically, there is no chance at all that Vue will kill React and Angular. There’s simply no reason and no motivation for teams to abandon their current technologies. They would need something that is a wholesale different philosophy and interface, and Vue does not provide that.